I stayed at the Four Points Sheraton for one night (redeeming my Starwood points) and overall, I would stay here again. The hotel was in a good location for branching out into different parts of the Denver area and it was reasonably priced (without points redemption), clean and quite.
My Hotel Rating Criteria
- Location: Good. Right off the main highway.
- Cleanliness: Good.
- Staff: Friendly.
- Bed: Better than average.
- Internet: Free high speed wired.
- TV: Crappy TV, but free HBO.
- Size: Average.
- Noise: No problems with noise.
- Fully Enclosed: Yes.
- Fan: No.
- Shower head: Good, but ceiling was so low I kept hitting my hands while washing hair (I’m 6’1″).
- Lighting: Good.
You can also compare prices and read what other travelers have to say about this hotel at TripAdvisor.
Four Points by Sheraton Denver Southeast
6363 E. Hampden Avenue
Denver, Colorado 80222
Phone: (303) 758-7000