This is where I stayed during my Weekend Trip to Denver.
Overall, I would stay at this hotel again. The only bad news is that if you are a Hilton Gold member, this hotel doesn’t have any premium rooms to bump you up to. All they can do is put you on the top floor. But it’s a new, clean, friendly hotel with free wireless internet access. What more do you need from a place to bed down for the night?
Hotel Rating Criteria:
- Location: Good. Right off I-25.
- Cleanliness: Very clean.
- Staff: Friendly.
- Bed: Average. Pillows sucked.
- Internet: Free high speed wireless internet. Very good.
- TV: Average.
- Size: Average.
- Noise: Quiet. Did not hear neighbors.
The room also offered a fridge and microwave.
- Fully Enclosed: Yes.
- Fan: No. But A/C vent helped keep the steam to a minimum when on.
- Shower head: Good.
- Lighting: Good.
Hilton Garden Inn Denver South Meridian
9290 Meridian Boulevard
Englewood, CO, 80112
Tel.: 303 824-1550