Ever been in charge of planning a family reunion or group vacation? I have… and it ain’t no picnic. Luckily TripHub.com is a great new service which assists with just this sort of thing.
I found this site incredibly easy to use. Just set up a login account and you can do the following:
- Create a single “hub” for all trip information and discussions
- Invite people and track who is coming
- Research and discuss travel plans and activities
- Collaborate on decisions and keep people informed
- Create a shared schedule of events
- Share travel itineraries from any source or supplier
- Discover new group travel ideas and tips
If you’re planning any sort of group get-together I highly recommend this site. The only problem I had was that it was running really slow while I was playing around with it. Hopefully this was just a temporary thing.