So? Is that a problem?
Anyway, the inspiration for this post was actually a pile of little known beer facts. Enjoy:
- According to the Canadian Ace Brewing Co., there are 6,998 drops in a 12-ounce bottle of beer.
- St. Arnold is recognized by the Catholic Church as the patron saint of brewing beer.
- A 12-ounce beer has fewer calories than two slices of standard, sliced bread.
- In Fairbanks, Alaska, it is illegal to give beer to a moose.
- The country with the most brands of beer – 400 – is Belgium.
- In Germany, you can buy beer popsicles.
- Cenosillicaphobia is the fear of an empty [beer] glass.
- Milwaukee, WI is the drunkest city in America.
Slashfood.com has a ton of other useless Beer info.