How Crack Cocaine is Made

As a follow up to my previous post regarding the manufacture of cocaine, I came across the attached image documenting the process of transforming normal cocaine to crack cocaine.

I actually struggled with myself as to whether or not to actually share this information, but ultimately I decided to post it for the following reasons:

• The criminals already know how to make crack cocaine. It is only the law abiding citizens that wonder what it is.
  • The manufacture of crack cocaine requires that one already possess cocaine. These instructions won’t hurt anyone that doesn’t already have a serious issue on their hands.
  • The information already exists on the Internet.

Here is the step by step process outlined by the “instructor” in the images:

1. How to Make Crack CocaineMaterials Required: Cocaine powder, teaspoon, measuring cup, pan, baking soda.
  2. How to Make Crack Cocaine Step 2Pour about an ounce of cocaine in the measuring cup.

3. How to Make Crack Cocaine Step 3Add about a teaspoon of baking soda.
  4. How to Make Crack Cocaine Step 4Fill with about 3/4 cup of water.
  5. How to Make Crack Cocaine Step 5Pour the mixture into the pan.
  6. How to Make Crack Cocaine Step 6The mixture will start to bubble. Get a knife and flatten the bubbles.

7. How to Make Crack Cocaine Step 7Continue to flatten the mixture while cooking it.
  8. How to Make Crack Cocaine Step 8Continue to cook it until it is solid white.
  9. How to Make Crack Cocaine Step 9Place the solid form of cocaine on a towel or napkin to drain.
  10. How to Make Crack Cocaine Step 10Place crack rocks in freezer for 15-20 minutes.
  11. How to Make Crack Cocaine Step 11Place crack rocks in freezer for 15-20 minutes.
  12. How to Make Crack Cocaine Step 12Congratulations you have successfully made crack cocaine.

If you are here because you are curious about how people make crack cocaine, now you know! And if you are here because you actually want to do it yourself – get help. And I don’t mean getting help making the crack cocaine. Get help with yourself.

Comments

1. deen says:

Sorry for the typos Thank you for being an informative site

2. deen says:

I think it is great that u had the…well u know to do this because most people just want to be informed.Law enforcement takes real drugs to middle schools (generally 6th thru 9th grades) and shows it to the kids and they teach them what it smells like, how it’s made etc. A 14 year old student was watching the news and they were looking for a suspect. They described him including he clintched his jaw like it was wired and the student looked at me and said
    that’s a sign of ecsta how would you know that and thats when I learned its taught in our schools. Great job. I wish I could find more informative sites like this! Thank you.sy.asked

3. Rose says:

Thanks for the post. I doubt it has created a single new crackhead. I searched to try to figure out some objects found together but out of place. I’m confident I’ve found the answer to why.

4. bullfrogyay says:

Sweet..ima tell everyone
    #homemadecrack
    eat the rocks wen done

5. Polo Rico says:

Yeesssssssssssss thanks now I can buy a coouple of grams and make money

6. My oh my says:

Oh my really I don’t agree with this just because been there done that but honestly if u need to look it up u should t be doinn it ….something wrong with looking it up in internet …..we can get lots of things online for info but why would u think this should be ok ??? Different times I guess …

7. randy says:

This is the dumbest and very irresponsible to post something like this on the Internet. There should be more censorship and not allow blogs like this. Telling people step by step how to make this stuff is incredibly dumb. Your saying crack heads already know how to make the stuff no they don’t or they wouldn’t be looking at something like this. Your obviously are or we’re a crack head yourself or you wouldn’t know or post something like this. Unbelievable!

• ImissSantorum says:

Who do you propose do the censoring? I heard China and North Korea have pretty good programs to protect their citizens from information. Let’s follow their lead.

Idea! Let’s make our cash-strapped police forces turn their energy away from investigating homicides, and Homeland Security’s focus from uncovering terrorist cells, and go whole hog on the real problem facing this country: words on your computer screen. Surely, if there’s no website (or middle school science class) that says adding a base to an acid creates a salt, crackheads will flush their ounce of blow right down the church bathroom toilet. Thanks for nothing, Obama!

8. jake says:

that is stupid crack heads are going to be all over this site

• ImissSantorum says:

Congratulations, it looks like you’re the first one here in over seven years.

9. Pepe says:

Do I really have to do steps 10 and 11???

• John P. says:

NO! Not only do you not HAVE to do them, you shouldn’t do ANY of these steps. What kind of an idiot are you, learning how to cook Crack from a website? GET SOME HELP!!!

10. brad says:

It works

11. Dorian says:

Just say no.

12. chico says:

There’s more to it then that. I cook up 10 ounces at a a time. Your missing critical steps

• Franky says:

Chico, please can you let us know the critical steps missing, or better still, can you tell us how you do it