- Florida Man Saves the World
- Man Cures Cancer and Solves Energy Crisis With One Invention
- Accidental Discovery Eliminates Need for Oil
- Saltwater Combustion – The Incredible Energy Solution
In the end, no title seems worthy of this discovery. And I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if it changed the world.
A retired TV station owner and engineer in Florida by the name of John Kanzius who was suffering from cancer treatment related insomnia woke up one night at 3AM with an idea he believed could ease the suffering of cancer patients. The concept was to inject nano sized bits of metal into the human body which would embed themselves only in cancer cells, then zap them with radio waves which would kill them – leaving only the healthy tissue.
Smalley, one of the world’s top minds in the field of nanotechnology, has already started work on trying to determine whether Kanzius’ theory –which uses directed radio waves — can be partnered with the use of carbon nanotubes to target and destroy cancer cells.
His Rice University-based team plans to work with researchers at the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston to marry the two disciplines.
Results from the early rounds of research could be completed within six to 12 months, said Paul Cherukuri, a Rice University researcher and a member of Smalley’s team.
“Until we do the experiments, we won’t know. But it holds so much excitement,”Cherukuri said. “This is such an exciting possibility that so many people are just slapping their heads saying, ‘Why didn’t I think of it already.'”
According to TMCnet:
…a new round of tests at University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston appears to be putting Kanzius’ theory on the medical fast track –and is prompting talk that the treatment might work on a wide range of cancers.
As if curing cancer isn’t enough, someone heard about his experiments and decided to ask if the machine might work for desalinizing salt water. When John tried it he discovered something much more significant. The process caused a reaction which freed up hydrogen molecules, allowing the water to burn.
Considering that Salt Water is the most abundant resource on the planet, John may have just accidentally discovered the holy grail of energy production. A practically free replacement for oil, gas, coal and any other harmful fuel. This reminds me of the plot for one of my favorite movies, The Saint, where a scientist invents cold fusion and gives it away to the world.
Here is a good intro video:
What is also quite amazing is the fact that John is so laid back about it all.
As far as I’m concerned, this is the most amazing discovery I think I’ve ever seen, and John Kanzius’ name may end up in the history books along side Ben Franklin, Alexander Graham Bell, DaVinci, and the rest of the great inventors.
- Houston cancer center starts testing radio-wave theory
- Nobel Winner Boosts Kanzius’ Cancer Theory
- Patient becomes unlikely inventor of cancer-fighting technology
- Santorum promises to seek help for research
- Water into fuel?
- Fla. Man Invents Machine To Turn Water Into Fire
- How John Kanzius’ push to cure cancer may have discovered alternate fuel
- Florida Man Invents Machine To Cure Cancer
- Homemade Cancer Zapper Promising New Treatment?
- Possible cancer breakthrough “invented” in Florida garage
- Cancer Fighting Device Cooked Up in Kitchen