How To Cheat A Coin Operated Washing Machine

Cheat a Washing MachineI wouldn’t actually do this, but for some reason I’m just fascinated with these unbelievably simple methods of circumventing the system.

Just like the How to Pick a Padlock, this method of using a coin operated washing machine for free is so simple it makes you wonder how they would ever collect any money in these machines!

Comments

1. nora says:

Hey can someone send me the vid! Plez!

2. SlumLordFromHELL says:

I’m a landlord, and I’m so curious how this can be done. I have 6 machines, and was doing a Google search to buy new ones, and this match appeared, I wasn’t looking for it. so where’s the vid?

• joe says:

to slum loard and the rest of you whinners. get over it. if you dont like it, dont watch it.

3. Steve says:

Elaine,it may not be useful to you,because you have everything given to you.

4. Jen says:

This should be illegal to allow this man to have a blog on cheating Laundromat’s out of money. I am very shocked the web hosting and domain people allowed this but I guess if he is paying for it. Karma comes to those people so when you become sick remember your blog that you posted and your language is out of this world.

• Steve says:

Jen, you sounds like a rich ,I can afford everything kind of chick… I personally will not do this,but don’t you think Karma is what those laundrymat owners are experiencing ..I know you have better sense to know that they are rippin us the consumers off?? Welcome to the real world..

5. Rudy says:

Why this they remove the vid. If you saw it and know what to do can you let me know please!!!

• Rudy says:

lol stupid cell auto correct!

Why did they remove the vid. If you saw the vid and know what to do let me know, please and Thank you!

6. Elaine says:

SHAME ON YOU AND ANYONE WHO DOES THIS. What’s this world coming to? I don’t find this useful and it offends me.

• Curtis says:

Go fuck yourself, don’t watch it if it offends you.

• yo mama says:

If you are so angry about this then what the fuck are you doing on this site. The only way I saw to get on here was to google it…..Seems as though you are up to no good so stop lying

• a says:

then dont watch it! you obviously looked up the video… i hate when people search out videos or articles and then get “offended” by them… your an idiot