Wife Abuse Caught On Video

140 Flares Google+ 1 Twitter 5 Facebook 90 Reddit 0 StumbleUpon 43 Pin It Share 0 LinkedIn 1 140 Flares ×

Wife AbuseThis story is simply heartbreaking. This beautiful, intelligent woman submitted to years of domestic abuse, all culminating in the day that her abusive husband forced her son to pick up a camcorder and video tape him beating her!

The husband’s goal was to document exactly why she was to blame, as if to preserve it for future posterity. All he managed to do was demonstrate that she was simply trying to make him a sandwich.

They should just give me 10 minutes alone with this guy in a closed room. And unlike other people who say stuff like that, I really, really mean it.

This video reminds me of the Rules of Islamic Wife Beating article I posted a while back.

I would like to remind all women, that if your husband / boyfriend ever, EVER lays a hand on you – even one time – you are abused. If you are in the US please call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 800-799-SAFE. You do not have to live like that, and you deserve better!

Comments

1. kim@shaneka says:

Truly God is good….. I just want to say, i am so srry tht this happened. We as women need to stop settling for a guy…… Set your standards high……… You do not need a man to raise your kids……… Speak up, and out about abuse….. If a man hits you once, most likely he will do it again…. We were put here to mate with man,it says nowhere that its ok to hit your mate!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pick your heads up, and stand proud, your father is a king!!!!!!!!!!! We have royalty in our blood…….. Dont ever forget that. If you cant give her the love and respect she deserves, leave her the hell alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• vashawn crittenden says:

hi! I am Vashawn Crittenden from carver military academy. I am conducting a project on women around the world that have been abused. I am against it and i was wondering can i have a interview with you through some form of phone call, email, or via text.

2. david a says:

Thank God that guy is in jail.

Here is a video of my experience with spousal abuse and parental alienation. I was married to someone who I knew had a high-conflict personality, but I was completely blindsided by what happened during and after our divorce. I hope others will learn from my experience and will take measures to protect their children before it’s too late.

Warning, strong language.

3. Jammy says:

i’m being abused as well, i was crying the whole time while the video plays. i have the same reasons as her that’s why i don’t leave my husband. i see myself in her. i’m suicidal and need help. right now, i’m thinking of leaving him, the same thing will happen to my son. i can’t bear that. i’m so tired. if it wasn’t for my son, i’m probably dead by now.

4. Wendy says:

God maded woman to love not to be beaten, wife abuse comes in many diffierant forms,
    calling her down in front of family and friends, not giving her any money to by things for
    herself with holding love never showing love to her treating her like dirt. saying it’s her that has the problem not him, not paying for meds, helping with car bills dental bills ects
    making the wife spend ALL HER MONEY ON THINGS HE LIKES TO HAVE and never careing about her needs I know to well I’m married to one EVERY THING IS HIS EVEN MY THINGS AND LAST OF ALL MY MONEY. MY HUSBAND NEEDS A WAKE UP CALL I’M OUT OF HERE IF HE DOSN’T CHANGE. The laws must be changed too the wife tells the R.C.M.P. her husband is Stocking her and they wait till she died to do something about
    it. It’s too late then women must stand up and fight for change in are Canandian Laws for the next one that maybe getting ABUSED IS YOUR CHILDREN.

5. abdul rehman says:

beating a wife is not due to a religen but these peopl are beasts, and a beast can found in any place of earth , in any socity , in any religen. islam is a peace loving and respect giving . very first lecture of islam is to think good for others,without pointing a religon , cast or colour. a muslim can be bad , due to our own not for religen.

6. Yatt says:

I know how its feel..coz my husband abuse me almost 9 years physically and mentally. And I love my family but in the same time don’t know what to do with him….oh god….

7. serious joe says:

Awesome! Thats a real man!

• Jammy says:

your comment is really insensitive and offensive to abused women like myself

8. JSutton says:

Might as well face it, women love abuse, that’s why they seek out and stay with men like this.

• John P. says:

Well, I disagree. Some men are very good at hiding their inner monster until a woman feels trapped and scared.

9. maria magro says:

It is something that many women can’t understand ,why do they stay with such a monster?but unfortunetly the monster make his spouse believe that she is in the wrong and that she is the problem of all the situation,we have been brought up with the family values so it is very hard to break up the family and such a good lady as the one we saw on the video took more than she really could from her monster of a husband.But thank God everything has to come to an end and finally she plucked up courage to go to the police and he got what he really deserved.I feel so sorry for these women ,but one thing I have to say to them once your man abuse you once he will always abuse you so please please don’t give him the second chance walk away cause you have to do it sooner or later or else you end up in the grave.God bless you sweet lady I am sure that out there you find love and happiness.

10. art says:

the wife is partly to be blamed for this, why let her husband do this before, does she enjoy the pain?

11. klyne says:

the sad thing is that there was a peron there that was recording and they didnt do a damn thing to stop it. what is our society coming to?

12. jean says:

just sickness to the soul,I was saddend to see such pain that poor sweet lady was going through.I want to let her know that not all men are like the monster she so saddly ended up with.There are some kind men out there.I have been married to one of the sweetest men for many years.She is sooooo beautiful and I am sure there is a guy out there for her to share a whole lot of tenderness with .God bless you sweet girl. a prayer for you from all the good poeple of our beautiful world.

13. Vince says:

what a tough guy that peice of crap is just to much coward to be voilent with another man so he has to pick on someone he knows wont do anything about it. people like him make me sick and i hope everyone in his cell block knows what he did and give him the proper treatment

14. mechele mosley says:

FIRST OF ALL I WANT TO START BY SAYING IN MY BOOK HE IS ((NO))MAN.A REAL MAN WOULD NEVER HURT A WOMAN ARE A CHILD…HE IS A MONSTER!!!!!I HOPE THAT THOSE OTHER MEN IN JAIL SHOW HIM WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE BEATEN..
    I DONT EVER WANT TO SEE SOMEONE GET HURT,BUT HE DESREVES IT….MY HEART FALLS TO MY FEET WHEN I SEE SOMEONE GET ABUSED…(WOMEN,MEN,CHILDERN).
    IT IS “”NEVER””” OKAY TO HIT “””ANYONE””””.MY PRAYERS GO OUT TO EVERYONE WHO IS GOING THROUGH THIS….

15. Nina says:

I DONT KNOW WHERE U GOT THIS FALUSE TALK DAT ALL MUSLIM PPL BEAT THEIR WIFE SORRY 2 SAY THIS 2 YOU BUT GET LEARIN NOO THEY DONT iTS BASED ON WHO UR WITH YOU REALY WOULDNT KNOW DA DARKER HIDDEN TRUTH ABOUT THEM BUT TIMS LIKE THIS ALL WOMAN SHOULD STAND UP 2 FREEDOM AS BEIN TREATED THE SAME LIVEIN YOUR LIFE LOVING YOUR FAMILY AND ITS NOT ALWAYS WOMAN THAT GET ABUSED ITS MALES TOO AND ITS NOT ABOUT CLOURE RELGOIN ITS AN EVERYDAY LIFE ITS NORMAL BUT YOU WOULD HAVE 2 ASK FOR HELP U SHOULD STAND UP TO ABUSE NOBODY SHOULD TOUCH YOU ..

16. This is outrageous! We have to admit that this things happens frequently. In most of the situations the women lives with this all life long…

17. Rosanne says:

The judge is correct; a man who commits wife abuse is similarly committing murder of the family unit. We live in a very violent society, a society that is still trying to figure out if the actions at Abu Grahib and Gitmo were “sanctioned” by lawyers or whether they decimated God’s rule to treat others as we would have them treat us. There is NO DOUBT that our violence exacerbated the violence experienced by our soldiers in Iraq.Violence begets violence. We must NEVER find violence acceptable. Rape is a form of terrorism, bred from the same mindset of imposing one’s will upon another. When a society tolerates torture, it also tolerates verbal abuse, rape, child abuse, and beatings. We must finally be able to say “NO MORE” violence of ANY TYPE. The preservation of violence is the greatest sin of this generation.