My Brand New Mega Yacht – The John P!

0 Flares Google+ 0 Twitter 0 Facebook 0 Reddit 0 StumbleUpon 0 Pin It Share 0 LinkedIn 0 0 Flares ×

Those of you who enjoy the water will get a kick out of my most recent acquisition. You see, I decided that I wanted to pick up a little something to cruise around the Greek Isles with, so last week I bought this little baby and had my name plastered on the side of it!

I’m kidding folks. But this really is a Greek ship that my father (John P Sr.) snapped a photo of a while back, and we both get such a kick out of it that I thought I’d share.

SS John P

Comments

1. Saim Baig says:

Well there is no charges for dreaming.I wish i could have one someday.

2. Rhoody says:

Yes, The Dane,
    this one might be big enough for the San Miguel light supply, but wher do you stay ???

cheers
    Rhoody

3. TheDane says:

Thanks for the warning on April fools day :-P

Neato yacht there, I want a yacht named after me too… I better get back to work :)

4. Brandon says:

Oh, so does that just mean you’ll have a real good joke for April fools ? :p

5. John P. says:

Hehehe.

I actually thought about waiting until April Fools day and posting this because I figured I could really sucker you guys in. But then I decided to just post it now…

John

6. Brandon says:

I was just like :O OMG, until I seen the “kidding” part

I’ve worked at the lake a few summers, I know how much those cost and how much they cost to run, you have to be doing pretty well off to have a nice toy like that. :D

7. That is so cool, John!! I’d have enlarged and framed! Heehee! Hey – if you see one that says ‘Lisa Marie’, snap a pic for me, ok? ;)

There’s a street nearby here with our last name – if I was a street sign-stealer, I would’ve snatched that up so fast! Oh hey – I do have nice, new camera, though….

8. Marcia says: