Some guy was pulled over for speeding and argued with the police officer a bit about the speed limit. It’s a bit hard to hear but it sounds to me like the guy was going about 60, but the highway speed limit changed to 40, and that is exactly where the cop pulled him over. I’m guessing it was a classic speed trap.
Anyway, the police officer writes him a ticket, which he refuses to sign, so the cop pulls him out of the car and tasers him. Meanwhile his pregnant wife is freaking out!
Now, stupid things the driver did:
- Argue with a dumb, hick cop who is clearly out to bust you in a speed trap.
- Refuse to allow himself to be handcuffed.
- Turned his back on a police officer who was pointing a Taser at him.
Even stupider things the cop did:
- Be intollerant to the point of inciting the behavior of the driver.
- Failing to diffuse what was not even a hostile or dangerous situation.
- Tasering a man during a traffic stop without even attempting to reason with him, stop him, cuff him, or anything of the sort.
This abuse of power is just like the 20 or so other examples from my article The Tasering Will Continue Until You All Submit! And again, I point out that this police officer completely ignored any reasonable Force Continuum methodology just because he knew that the torturous Taser was all he needed. Plus you could tell at the end that he was getting a kick out of telling his buddy all about what he had done.
As I’ve been predicting since the police Tasered the UCLA student and the 11 year old at school, the tasering is going to become more and more routine, and for lesser and lesser reasons until society in general demands that it’s use be curbed.
So keep in mind that this son of a bitch wants you to know that next time you get pulled over you better not give any lip or you’re gonna get the tase! Beeotch!