Anyone Can Make a Difference

2 Flares Google+ 0 Twitter 0 Facebook 2 Reddit 0 StumbleUpon 0 Pin It Share 0 LinkedIn 0 2 Flares ×

Johnny the BaggerFirst of all, I’m going to have to apologize for the fact that this video starts automatically. I tried to fix that, but couldn’t get the code to work properly. If anyone knows how to fix it I’m all ears…

Anyway, this is a very inspirational little video that is appropriate for a wide range of audiences, though it was targeted at corporate motivation. Take a look, then come and tell me why exactly you don’t think you can make a difference…

Oh, and if you need a little more inspiration, read about Faith, The 2-Legged Dog, or the amazing story of Dick and Rick Hoyt.

Comments

1. Rhoody says:

When I go shopping here in the supermarket, I buy some extra candys and or chocolate and when I pay, I give some to the cashiers or to persons who smile. You don’t wanna know how many happy faces I see, when all other lines have a kind of grumpy look, yes that makes my day…

Have a Johnny day

Rhoody

2. Tom Barr says:

I find customer service doesn’t take much. I once walked through a store a few hours after an earthquake and there were a few items still on the floor. It wasn’t like the employees were running around and hadn’t gotten there yet, they just didn’t care.

3. TheDane says:

It was running for a while here then it suddenly tried to load this URL which came up blank:

Could be my Internet connection here which can be crap at times :)

Kim:)

4. TheDane says:

LOL, at least I was not the only one to almost soil my pants when I loaded this page :)

Kim:)

5. Edward says:

It start automatically and keeps running in a loop

6. Scott says:

Very Good! we go through many days of our life only thinking about ourselves. The power of thinking about someone else other than yourself can be truly powerful.

thanks for sharing
    Scott

7. STEVE S. says:

I just plain liked it.

8. This is so awesome! I love how inspiration trickles out from the most unlikely places and just ripples into a giant echo! That is so awesome…or did I already say that? ;)

I just love this story!

9. But that is the whole point – putting your own personal signature on things – what is your style? See….

10. dzedconfsd says:

That’s cute. But ehhh lol not my style. But good for Johnny.

11. Derek Wong says:

I checked out the Flash attributes and it looks like you’re wanting to use the play attribute rather than the autostart one.

In any case, cool little story!