Woopra in the Press

0 Flares Google+ 0 Twitter 0 Facebook 0 Reddit 0 StumbleUpon 0 Pin It Share 0 LinkedIn 0 0 Flares ×

WoopraWow. After the introduction of Woopra to the WordCamp attendees yesterday, and a short interview with Cali Lewis of GeekBrief, Woopra has been all over the news today.

Elie Khoury, Jad Younan (the real geniuses behind the application) and I are all stunned and absolutely delighted that so many people are excited about the feature / functionality of the application. And we’re currently working very hard to figure out how we can rapidly make it available to a much wider audience.

Here is the GeekBrief interview that started the firestorm:

GBTV #337 | Introducing Woopra from Neal Campbell on Vimeo.

Thanks again Cali for your enthusiastic support!

Comments

1. Sasha T. says:

Nice PR job to who ever did it ;)

I wish you all the best with woopra but be sure that you have a lot of competition in this field….

Sasha

2. Steve Elliott says:

Just out of interest John, had you pre-warned “Dave” that you were going to have a live-chat with him on camera.

Such a cool app. Where did the name come from – “Woopra” ?

3. Michael Schade says:

Nice to see so much coverage! Congratulations!

4. Jonathon says:

Thanks for linking to my post (Tech News Source)

Woopra is a great service and has continued to stay on my “Popular Posts” list. Keep up the good work.

5. Steve Elliott says:

What makes you say that Rafa, are you suggesting that this will be a resource hog, or just that it will be flooded when it first goes live?

6. That chat feature is really cool! I’m excited about this coming out!!! :D

7. Rafa says:

And you’ll end up needing more servers than digg! :D

8. djslim says:

woopra looks awesome. can’t wait to install it. Any way I can get an invite? Pretty please :)

9. I am really impressed by Woopra and it will be a pleasure to install it to my blogs. Great job!