Now a lot of people confuse this term and here is my way of clarifying the matter. The way I look at it, I can’t even figure out my taxes, so what chance do I have of figuring out which universal belief system I should subscribe to?
I actually have a theory that accountancy helps people select their religion.
- If you are happy with a more nature centered life and pay taxes in grain/produce or the profit from selling such, then paganism may be the religion for you.
- If you are more in the commodities market and find solace in diversified highly portable wealth then Judaism is just for you.
Eventually this system has had to expand as people found new and more inventive ways of being at peace.
- People that liked portable wealth and commodities, but didn’t like all of that saving up became Baptists.
- People who liked the commodity aspect of Judaism, but only for a year get to be Mormons.
- Then there are people who have otherworldly ideas of money and they are called Scientologists.
I figure this is why I am agnostic, it’s because I just can’t figure out my taxes!