A lot of people keep asking me what I think about the current state of the financial markets. Well, I think they suck. Having said that, I have given people the same advice as I’ve taken myself lately – which is, hold what you’ve got.
I don’t really have time to go completely into all the various points I’ve been considering lately, but here are a few key resources that I believe will help to give you a good idea of what all is going on:
- World’s central banks cut rates to rescue economy
- Angel Investor Ron Conway Emails His Portfolio Companies Over Financial Meltdown
- Worst stock market crash since 1937
- Stock Market Plunge Spreads Worldwide
- VIX Jumps to Record, Topping 56, on `Mad Rush’ to Sell Assets
- Asian Markets Plunge as Fears of Global Recession Looms
- Causes of Great Depression
- Stock Market, History,Causes and Affects
- Thoughts on the Global Financial Mess: Gimme Shelter (and some transparency, please)
Feel free to drop questions or comments below and I’ll answer them for a few days as I have the ability to check on them.
Here is a little video from yesterday to cheer you up: