Wow. Has it really only been less than 5 weeks since we started the Health Challenge? That is so hard for me to believe. Granted, I started a couple of weeks before everyone else, but really even I’ve only been doing this for about 6-7 weeks. So let’s review the results so far shall we?
- In less than 5 weeks since I officially started I’ve lost 15 pounds. That is 8.6% of my body weight.
- If we include the 2 weeks prior, I’ve lost 21 pounds. That is 10.8% of my body weight
- I’ve lost 3.5% of body fat.
- I’ve gone from doing 30 curls and 35 pushups in one day to 50 plus 300!
- I’ve lost at least 2 inches off of my waist and people have really been commenting that my appearance is dramatically different.
Now, it’s also important to note that I have not spent a single penny on diet aids (no pills, plans, books or anything else), I’ve not stepped a foot inside a gym, and in fact, the only weights I’ve used have been two 30 pound dumbbells. The only thing I have used since I started, is a whole bucket-load of discipline. And this should absolutely prove that you can do it too. You just have to want it!