The Blonde Joke to End All Blonde Jokes

21.4K Flares Google+ 2 Twitter 0 Facebook 37 Reddit 0 StumbleUpon 21.3K Pin It Share 0 LinkedIn 0 21.4K Flares ×

Blonde Police WomanOk, we’re going to start a whole new category here on OMB. I haven’t added any categories in a long time, but I just realized that I’ve got no jokes on my blog! That is inconceivable! Anyway, here is the inaugural joke. Sent to me by my dad, and previously sent to him by a friend. Enjoy! And if you’ve got any good ones to share please send them to me and I’ll post the best!

A blonde woman was speeding down the road in her little red sports car and was pulled over by a woman police officer who was also a blonde. The blonde cop asked to see the blonde driver’s license. She dug through her purse and was getting progressively more agitated.

‘What does it look like?’ she finally asked.

The policewoman replied, ‘It’s square and it has your picture on it.’

The driver finally found a square mirror in her purse, looked at it and handed it to the policewoman. ‘Here it is,’ she said. The blonde officer looked at the mirror, then handed it back saying, ‘OK, you can go. I didn’t realize you were a cop.’

I sure wish Colby Jones would illustrate this one for us! It would be awesome!

Oh, and the Daily News in Australia has a great article with the Top 50 Dumb Blonde Celebrity Quotes. Priceless.

Comments

1. Claire says:

Too funny! I’m naturally blonde and love blonde jokes. Of course, someone usually has to explain them to me…

Thanks for the laughs!

2. Blondie says:

This is a cruel and mean joke, not to mention extremely offensive against blonds. I don’t know why people make these stereotypes. I really wish all of you would stop.

• connie says:

Better to have the world laugh with you rather than at you. Blond jokes have been around for many years and they aren’t going to go away. And don’t forget that we had some famous blond celebrities that didn’t help the blond image either,so did out your sense of humor and have a laugh with us.

3. so funny, thank you.
    image if all the cops were blond girls hehehehe
    i will try to send you a good joke with the same style of the jokes you are intending to introduce within this category.

4. Goran Giertz says:

Nice One! The cops are always a target, along with blondes. The combo joke sure does the trick.

5. mitch says:

And then there was the blonde that was driving down the road and had a flat tire. She pulled over and opened her trunk. Two guys got out wearing nothing but trench coats, sunglasses and a pair of shoes. They started showing their private parts to people driving by. A cop stopped and asked her what the hell was going on and who were these guys. She said….”These are my emergency flashers.”

6. mitch says:

Reminds me of the police joke about the cop who pulled the guy over for speeding on Christmas Eve, after chasing him for a couple of miles….he walked up to the car and said..”It’s the end of my shift and I really don’t want ot write a ticket. If you can give me a good reason, I won’t write you a ticket.” The driver looked at him and said….”My wife ran away with a cop two weeks ago and I was afraid you were bringing her back.” The cop said…”Have a nice night.”

7. Jac3q says:

Bwahahahahahahaaaaah! Our “love” of traffic officials is quite universal, and adding a blonde joke type of humor to it serves to really stretch the laughter glands! Classic! Definitely a worthy joke to occupy the “1st ever joke posted on you blog” slot…..

8. brad says:

jjajjajajajja its really funy but I don’t know why people always said that blondes are very stupid for me everyone could be stupid not only blondes if you don’t prepare yourself go to the school pay attention you will become a stupid person even if you have black hair or blond hair and in personal oppinion blondes are just hot as hell I love blondes I’m a blonde fan (if a hot blonde read this just reply myself) jajajaj just joking

9. Flexibak says:

Booo…that’s rubbish lol!

An airline captain was helping a new blonde flight attendant prepare for her first overnight trip. Upon their arrival, the captain showed the flight attendant the best place for airline personnel to eat, shop, and stay overnight. The next morning as the pilot was preparing the crew for the day’s route, he noticed the new stewardess was missing. He knew which room she was in at the hotel and called her up to ask what happened to her. She answered the phone, crying, and said, “I can’t get out of the room!” “You can’t get out of your room?”; the captain asked. “Why not?” She replied, “There are only three doors in here,” she sobbed, “one is the bathroom, one is the closet, and one has a sign on it that says ‘Do Not Disturb’!”

10. fas says:

This joke was truly priceless. I was out of my chair reading that. Blondes will be blondes, but some will be hot.

11. M.Bannon says:

The best I’ve read and I’ve read a lot

12. G0utham says:

:) lol

That’s really nice… :)

13. Oh my word! That one was funny. The person who hired this cop must have been blond too, lol.

I’ll be sending in a joke =D

14. Aaron Hall says:

Inconceivable!

15. LOL, that was a sweet joke. Reminds me of that funny cop show that comes on television in the evening time.

16. And yes, Colby Jones – please, please illustrate this one – it’d be a CLASSIC!

17. OMG!!!!!!!!!!! That’s an awesome one! My daughter and her friends love telling each other dumb blonde jokes! I sent her to school with the ‘whiteout on the puter monitor’ one the other day. I couldn’t believe she’d never heard it – she couldn’t wait to insult her friends with it. It’s so funny that I can have so much fun with my blonde daughter like this! Haha! I can’t wait to tell her this one – it ROCKS!! :D