87 Photos From My Las Vegas Vacation

0 Flares Google+ 0 Twitter 0 Facebook 0 Reddit 0 StumbleUpon 0 Pin It Share 0 LinkedIn 0 0 Flares ×

As anyone who has been following me on Twitter knows, I’ve been in Vegas for the last 4 days on vacation. I’m heading back home this morning, but figured that I would share a few of my photos from the trip in case anyone cares to gaze upon them. Hopefully at least a few are amusing.

The Bellagio from the Eiffel Tower

The interesting thing about this trip is that I did not take my big Canon 5D. Instead, I took only my Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3. Its a 10.1 MP Digital Camera with an amazing f2.0-2.8 2.5x wide angle, Optical Image Stabilized Leica lens. The lens is the equivalent of a 24-60mm in a full sensor SLR.

This little camera is pricey, but I remain extremely, extremely impressed. I almost never used the flash, but the camera handled the very low light, high contrast scenes better than I ever dreamed a camera that could fit in a pocket would! I highly recommend it for those with the means. There is also a full Leica branded twin of this camera (the Leica D-Lux 4) which will cost a little more for the Leica badge, but render essentially the exact same imagery. Get either camera. You won’t regret it.

Now, on to the pictures!

The full sized photos are available on my Flickr pages for those who are interested.

Comments

1. Scott Ellis says:

You’re making me jones for Vegas again! Just when I thought I was over it!

2. John P. says:

heheheh

I wasn’t really picking a fight with a boucer. Just joking around. ;-)

I’m stupid. But not THAT stupid!

3. joseGregorio says:

I had a quick question, It seems as if you know a little about taking photos, I am looking to get a new camera for under $300…..anyone have suggestions? thanks!

4. fas says:

Few are amazing? Well almost all the pictures you snapped are amazing. I think you should have a competition to give away your camera, LOL.

5. Jac3q says:

Greta collection of pics, the camera definitely works well! One question – what was the final outcome of your conversation with the bouncer? You mentioned something about making him earn his $10 on your facebook status.

6. Nehh says:

Las Vegas is one awesome place with non-stop nightlife.. all the photos are very cool..I specially liked the before and after Poker T-Shirt… Lol its funny

7. joseGregorio says:

Amazing! That must be the trip of a lifetime! I can not wait, I am trying to plan a trip next year…….Lets hope that when I go luck will be on my side! Great photos btw……thanks!

8. Shadow says:

WOW man…Cooool…. I want to Las Vegas once… and by looking at the amazing pics I can not hold myself back..