How To: Search for ONLY Amazon Prime Items on Amazon.com

1 Flares Google+ 1 Twitter 0 Facebook 0 Reddit 0 StumbleUpon 0 Pin It Share 0 LinkedIn 0 1 Flares ×

I’m an Amazon Prime Member – meaning that I pay about $80 per year to get free 2nd day shipping on all my orders, no matter how big or small… as long as they are Amazon Prime eligible! As a result, I only want to search for items that are Amazon prime, but they don’t provide any easy method of doing this on Amazon.com! Grrrr!!!

So, here are two ways that I learned of which allow you to find just the Amazon prime items:

• In the search box on Amazon, simply add “amazon.com” to the end of your search. ie – “camera amazon.com”.
  • Use the Firefox Greasemonkey extension with the Amazon Prime Search Improved Beta script which removes items that do not have the tag on the search results page when you are signed in as a Prime member. (Didn’t work for me for some reason.)

Hope it helps!

Comments

1. Jack Greens says:

Thanks for the links. I recently found a chrome extension that does this as well – https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/amazon-prime-search/aoodnpmllpdgcfcgdnminmifngcppaln

2. Chris says:

i see few addons in firefox for amazon prime and fsss.
    prime : https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/86094
    free super saver shipping: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/86307

3. Charles says:

Why not just click on the little prime icon on the left hand side?

4. Hey that’s such a cool tip… I always spend a few minutes wondering if there was a filter to help me locate Prime Items quicker..

Cheers,
    Vrinda

5. Steve says:

Greasemonkey works fine for me. Maybe it’s clashing with some other Firefox extension?

6. fas says:

Grease Monkey slows you down big time.

7. chester says:

Hey, that’s a really cool way to search for Amazon products, especially since they sell so many products and makes searching a bit lengthy and tedious at times.

8. One Man’s Blog is lider blog. Congratulation Man