I know that a lot of you have your own blog, and I’m willing to bet that the majority use WordPress to run it. So I’ve got some exciting news for you. Just yesterday we launched the new WordPress User Association to bring together resources and provide a place for those of us who use WordPress to get together and share ideas and information.
Here’s a little video introduction to explain what this is all about:
In less than 24 hours we have nearly 1,000 members! In fact, we were averaging over 100 new members per hour for most of the working hours of the day, so thanks to everyone for joining and supporting the community!
Joel Comm did a great job of describing the benefits of membership in his newsletter:
Gain access to some incredible benefits and resources.
- The Blogging & New Media Report online magazine, a $97 value – free
- Discount on popular WordPress Tools, Services, Plugins, and Themes
- Over 100 hours of WordPress training courses
- An Official WPUA Seal for your Website
- Member’s only special discounts
- Inclusion in Members Directory
- Huge selection of WordPress themes
- Community support through forums
- WordPress quick launch and marketing guides
- Exclusive Access to closed door sessions at industry events
- And much more, so click here to learn more now
So, if you are a WordPress user, head on over to WPUA.org and join the WordPress User Association!