53 Pictures of Sexy Women Tattoos – Beautiful, or Trashy?

Tattoos have really increased in popularity over the last decade or so. It seems like everyone has one, and also like everyone has an opinion about them! Ignoring men altogether at the moment, lets talk about women tattoos. Hot? or Not?

Here’s a collection of beautiful and artistic tattoos on women. Each seems to have been tastefully executed and from an artistic perspective the imagery is nice. The question is, can you see the woman behind the tattoo? What does the tattoo say about each of these women. And more importantly, does it matter why the woman’s tattoo is there (for example, some of these tattoos memorialize loved ones lost)?

Women Tattoo Pictures

From Alex Piechta:

Beautiful Woman with Arm Tattoos

Beautiful Woman with Arm Tattoos

Hot Chick with Tattoos

Hot Chick with Tattoos

Click to View…

Rather than crippling your browser with a bunch of full sized images, just select a thumbnail to view the medium sized image. If you still want a larger version you can click on the medium sized version and you’ll get the biggest version I found. Enjoy!

Do you have a tattoo to share? Drop a link in the comments or email me a photo to john AT OneMansBlog dot com and I’ll add it to the collection.

Comments

1. Lynnsey says:

These tattoos are nice…I resent the question: “Sexy or trashy?” It is just so sexist. Grow up! I think the act of tattooing is different for everyone. Some have a very superficial approach while others are transformed by the experience and grow with their tattoos. In our culture they’re used to express individuality, while also aligning us with counterculture to some degree. If it isn’t in your body why are you making a judgment? What you are asking says more about your ignorance than it does these women.

2. Gary says:

As an older man, ( who thought he looked ‘cool’ ) many years ago, I had numerous “artworks” tattooed onto my body, and as I got older, regretted virtually every one, not because I have changed my likes/ dislikes about tattoos, but just got fed up with looking at the same old (meaningless) pictures.
    Whilst not being a great fan of tattoos on females personally, I think it’s a personal choice / decision of that individual, and would like to offer my advice to anybody, ( male or female ), if I may, and that is if you are planning to get anything done, please think long & hard about what you have done, where you have it situated on your body, and try to find the best quality artist you can find. (As it’s going to be there on your body for a very long time).

3. Mark says:

It’s tragic, I see so many beautiful young women who have ruined themselves by covering themselves in tattoos. If you say anything they get offended, say they’ll never regret them when they’re older & I just have to shake my head. One thing I learned as I got older was I didn’t have a clue what would be important to me as I got older & also that’s what’s important to you & how you feel about things changes. It’s just one of the ironies of life. People speak of getting a tattoo of something that “means” something to them, ok explain covering yourself like a doodle pad, what’s that mean. Reality is everyone is rebellious in their youth, hair, clothing, etc. as you mature you can change those things, tattoos all over your body, kind of hard to change. How many people still have the same hair, mode of dress, ideas, etc at 35 that they did at 20? While you may think in your youth that the things you find important wont change, trust me they will, it’s called growing up.

4. yulanda says:

i think they are sexy i dont have not one tattoo on my body,i have beautiful silk banana creamskin.but all the ladys look nice wit there tatoos.

5. Johnny says:

Very, very beautiful tattoos.

6. Steve says:

Trashy. Trashy not as in “promiscuous” – trashy as in “looks like trash”.

7. Mad Kong says:

I love full back tattoos, especially on chicks

8. Krista Ziobrowski says:

I am typically not a fan of tattoos. However, the images on your blog make them look so beautifully artful that I think I might actually want one!

9. Jimmy K. says:

It’s a personal choice to diminish one’s looks.

10. John Q. says:

One word…Ugly.

11. Marcia says:

I think some people make too big of a deal about tattoos! Interesting enough before I even had tattoos, I didn’t judge people who had them and barely even looked at them on other people. It’s no big deal, and what truly matters is someone’s character, and the matters of the heart! Some of the freest people I’ve met, have tattoos. You most definitely can’t put them in a box. Those who brag about not having tattoos, good for you, but don’t try to judge or tear someone down that does! People are people, regardless of having tattoos or not.

• kat says:

Yes, while websites like this ask for an opinion, and I agree think long and hard and search out a reputable artist, tearing down another person for a choice such as this is totally pointless and cruel to say the least. I have half a sleeve and am getting the rest done soon, I’m 43 and the rebel in me hasn’t changed. These women are lovely as are the Hollywood actresses with them!