Woman Doesn’t Know How Many Miles You Travel in an Hour at 80mph

OMG. My buddy Hans Kokx pointed me in the direction of this video. It’s funny to watch, but it’s sad to think of what the guy who shared it is going through!!!

Some guy shared a video of himself and his wife in which she wasn’t able to tell him how long it would take to go 80 miles at 80mph. I don’t know who I feel more sorry for – her for not knowing how to solve the equation… or him for how he’s going to be treated for turning his wife into a horrible, horrible viral video!

Comments

1. sheril says:

nice stuff. enjoyed reading

2. Hi there! Great stuff, please do tell me when you finally post something like that!

3. web hosting says:

Just wanna input on few general things, The website layout is perfect, the written content is real superb. “Some for renown, on scraps of learning dote, And think they grow immortal as they quote.” by Edward Young.

4. Gaston Women says:

a good and definitely fascinating post, this is a fantastic share, hope to read some more about this quickly

5. Eph says:

So what exactly is this wonderful time mix? Well I will provide game away at my so next seminar on E-Mail Marketing but here’s a sneak preview of your weather that Ive discovered possess a massive effect on results

6. tv amr says:

When should you post again? You really entertain a lot of people!

7. “I make sense, but your not making sense” (intentionally misspelled)…just precious.

8. Jay varner says:

That is very funny. It is like thinking a mile high mountain is only a half a mile high. I want to see her reaction when she realizes what just happened. Somebody post the follow up. That is a good TV show right there.

9. Jenny says:

John, your blog used to be full of somtimes controversial, sometimes funny and nearly always intelligent material. I’ve been reading it for some years.

When did you make the decision to dumb it down?

10. Jenny says:

She may be stupid, just maybe, but he is an ass.

11. Brian Friel says:

WOW! Think they are still married after half the world watched that video? He is laughing, but I’m pretty sure I would have to crash my car if that were my wife! That isn’t even a difficult concept to get. How do some people get through life?

Brian